Long road ahead

It has been more than 15 years since Jakob Nielsen published his 'Usability Engineering' book. in my opinion this book was a landmark in designing products for users.

Although a long time has passed since Mr. Nielsen begun evangelizing the world and many followed his steps, we are still flooded by hard to use products and terrible design.

When I say terrible design, I do not mean aesthetically but in term of user experience. It is very common to have beautifully looking products being rendered useless by not being able to do (or by making it very hard to do) what the user requests.

In this blog I will attempt to discuss all usability issues I come across in my life as a usability researcher and designer...and believe me, I have stories to tell...

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I.

0 comments: